Wednesday, September 8, 2010

SA:MP

/rape /fart /wank and away as we dig into San Andreas MultiPlayer.

San Andreas Multiplayer (Or known as SAMP) is a mod created for the 1.0 patch PC version of "Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas" that enables programmers to create their own game modes such as cops and robbers or even a free explore mode.

Very quick and easy set up, along with an active community despite the age of GTA:SA.
Have a crack at it, I suggest "CrazyBob's CnR".

SA:MP



Click here to get 1 Million Guaranteed Real Visitors, FREE!

15 comments:

  1. i always wanted to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd try, but I don't have this game anymore..
    Nice blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought of it that way... interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember that game, great times lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog mate. if ur ever feeling hungry or wondering what to have for dinner check out my blog.

    www.epicfood.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. san andreas multiplayer would be good if not for the fact that the game sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's something I definitely have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you mate i will try it , check my new blog awesome interiors

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember modding my vice city, I should try this one. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the comments, I looked at all your blogs.

    ReplyDelete