Sunday, September 12, 2010

KiGB

Get ready to reminisce of your childhood and feel waves of joy (like I did), because today we will be playing all the games your broke ass parents could never afford!

KiGB is a GameBoy Color emulator designed to play "Read Only Memory" (or .rom for short) files for any game released on the gameboy color system. KiGb has many awesome features, such as adjustable sound and some modern graphical filters. But my favorite feature is the adjustable speed (25%-50%-100%-200%-400%) and the gameshark / gamelink option built in.

Here you can see Pokemon Silver playing.



Another great thing about KiGB, is that you don't have to use an installer for it. The emulator is ready to play straight out of the .rar or .zip file which enables you to play at work, or school. Do you have restricted access to download files? No problem, KiGB can also be run straight from an external hard drive or a flash drive.

There is just too much to write about this, all I can say is just do it.
The ROMs are such a small size, that you can get playing immediately by dropping it into the "rom" folder of KiGB.

Here are a few sites I use.

ROM files
Emulator-Zone <--- Download location

28 comments:

  1. Thanks man, I used to love playing this game. Its so convenient to play it on the comp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll give it a try. Thanks for posting. Showing my support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg back in 1998 pokemons were so gooood and used to collect the cards religiously.

    what a waste of a childhood

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm... I don't know what to think about this

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice read... can't wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post has piqued my interests

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved playing G/S when I was younger. They were revolutionary back in the day. The remakes are also excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much nostalgia, loved Pokemon so much

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember using an emulator to play this on Windows 98. XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the comments, I'm at the elite four right now... Getting my ass kicked by houndoom

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't even read the post but I saw the pokemon pic and nostalgia'd hard.
    Good times bro. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  12. pokemans ftw.

    best past time ever. better than friends, etc... im not iven anti social. it just was

    ReplyDelete
  13. damn... I love pokemon... nostalgia:(

    ReplyDelete
  14. man... if you're using ROMS use them for worthwile stuff like NES games...

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice post!
    i like your blog!
    supportin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. followin 'n' supportin bro :)

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    check also this to find new interesting blogs to luv daily

    thefuckinlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete